Since 2003, Salesforce has taken over the town of San Francisco for 3 days every year for the ultimate sales conference- Dreamforce’19. We bring to you an ultimate Dreamforce Guide for all your Dreamforce needs.
Dreamforce is an opportunity like no other as salesforce professionals from around the world come together to share their knowledge, network and get noticed, and of course, have fun at the legendary Dreamforce parties!
Dreamforce can be a pretty daunting place if you are not prepared. Here, we will help you with all the details you need to survive and prepare for Dreamforce so that you can plan ahead and get the most out of it.
So, Why Should You Be Excited?
This year at Dreamforce, there are over 2700 sessions with more than 170000 expected attendees! Dreamforce has grown into more than a conference over the years- It’s an experience. Each year it sees the topmost technology professionals, visionaries, thought leaders and trailblazers from around the world. Get the schedule here.
Why You Should Attend Dreamforce’19
- Learn: Get to try new technologies and discover new products. Attend thousands of booths from companies all around the world. Attend sessions to learn what is trending and gain insight.
- Get Inspired: You are likely to meet and experience a lot of speakers- from trailblazers to visionaries, thought leaders and more.
- Network: Grab every opportunity you get to connect with professionals and business leaders from around the world.
- Most of all, Have fun!: Dreamforce is known for its legendary parties. Let loose with all the Dreamforce parties, happy hours, and get-togethers. Ultimate party guide here.
Don’t miss these speakers! Get the whole list here.
- President Barack Obama
- Marc Benioff
- Tim Cook
- Emilia Clark
- Deepak Chopra M.D
- Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka
Date: This year Dreamforce is from 19 Nov- 22 Nov.
Venue: It’s a tradition that Dreamforce always happens in California. This year it is being held in San Francisco in the Moscone Center. Here is the map to get there.
Cost: The whole 3-day pass at the conference will cost you ~$2,299. You can register here. The passes are sold out currently, but keep a lookout for any openings if you haven’t got one yet.
Travel: Free Shuttle buses will be provided between all Dreamforce approved hotels and campus venues. If you aren’t staying in the local area, San Francisco’s BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) system can take you directly to Powell St. Station, which is just a short walk away from the Moscone Center.
Dreamforce Hotels: Salesforce has released a list of all Dreamforce Approved Hotels for which they have negotiated special pricing for attendees. You can get the whole list here
Dreamfest: Every year Dreamforce attendees see top artists perform. Past performers include Eminem, Metallica, U2, Janet Jackson, Lenny Kravitz, and many more artists.
This year, the headliner for Dreamfest 19 is Fleetwood Mac. Don’t miss them!
Agenda for Dreamforce:
The agenda Builder for Dreamforce is now open. You can start booking the session NOW here!
What To Keep In Mind At Dreamforce:
- Wear comfortable shoes: You will be walking a LOT at Dreamforce. Wear comfortable shoes to keep your feet happy!
- Backup: Always carry your portable charger around. You never know when your phone might die when you need it the most!
- Plan your schedule in advance: Check out all the sessions and book for the ones you are interested in way in advance so you don’t have to go through the hassle.
- Bags: Carry an extra bag for the conference. This way you will not miss out on any of the goodies that you get to take home.
- Dreamforce App: Go to guide to navigating Dreamforce. You can download the app here: Apple iTunes | Google Play.
- Don’t carry your laptop: Use either your mobile device, your tablet, or just a pen and paper. You will be doing a lot of walking and lugging a laptop around isn’t the best option.
- Try and get a Dreamforce Approved Hotel: Salesforce has negotiated prices with a lot of hotels in San Francisco for the event. Try and get a booking in one of those. You can also avail the benefit of free shuttle buses from all the hotels. You can get the whole list here.
Dreamforce is known for its legendary parties. Salesforce Professional love to work hard but party harder! Most of these Dreamforce parties are thrown by either Salesforce or its partners. You can choose whichever parties you fancy, depending on your area of focus, networking opportunities, or even depending upon whichever open bar is the best!
Sessions: There will be more than 2700 sessions at this year’s Dreamforce. Find all the Dreamforce Sessions here
Stay in touch: Catch Slintel at Dreamforce at Booth #1542. We have a lot of exciting giveaways waiting for you. See you there!
Other Relevant Posts About Dreamforce To Check Out
Dreamforce 2019 Highlights: Mason Frank
Everything you need to know before attending Dreamforce: Geopointe
Dreamforce Sessions 2019: Everything That You Need To Know!: Whatfix
All you need to know about Dreamforce 2019: Survey Sparrow